In June I wrote a post about my 32 for 32: Birthday Bucket List Challenge. It was at that time that I only had 14 items on my list. Below you will see that I have added a few more to the list.
The newer items have been placed on top in a different colour…
- Go to Disneyland
- bungee jumping
- Go to one new place a month in my city
- call/text a family member a week (distant)
- Go visit my family in Jamaica
- Go visit my family in Canada
- Go visit my family in England
- raise over $3000 with my Annual Bday Book Drive for my 1st/2nd grade students (or as close to it as possible)
- Blog on both of my blogs at least once a week – My Life As I See It… and Mz Hunter Teaches
- Run the Color Run 5K – where I don’t care I just want to do it
- Purchase my 2nd home
- Get a full body massage
- Go to a detox spa resort
- Get a full body wrap
- Walk or run one mile every day for 32 days
- Have financial freedom
- Take a hot air balloon ride
- Write thank you notes to three teachers
- lose 20 lbs
- 2 more tattoos
- Visit Hawaii
I guess I have only 8 more to go! C’mon help me out! 😉
~Love, Peace, and SOOOOOUL!!!
Twitter – @merijaanblog
FB FanPage – http://www.facebook.com/MeriJaanBlog
FB – http://www.facebook.com/merijannblog
- Have You Written Your Bucket List? (pilgrimontherun.com)
- What’s On Your Writer’s Bucket List? (writingsbykrystol.wordpress.com)
- What’s On Your Bucket List? (blogbybake.wordpress.com)
4 thoughts on “32 to 32: Birthday Bucket List Challenge – UPDATE!”
Great post! I love the bucket list item of writing a thank you note to three teachers. Thanks for the link to my blog (blogbybake.com).
Thank you Bake! It’s something that I would love to be done for me in the future.
Thank you for stoping by!
You have a great list! So, what have you done so far?
I won’t officially begin and marking off things until my bday, 10/29.
Thank you for stopping by and commenting. It means a LOT! 🙂