Yep! This is so me right now!
Right now I am sitting down
being lazy watching Numbers and eating cherries.
Around 9 something this morning the doorbell rang and there was a police-like knock on the door. I
ran…lol! walked down the stairs yelling “I’m coming!”
Who was there…DHL. I got scared, nervous, and excited all at the same time because I knew that in the slender envelope the tall sexy chocolate man was carrying = my life beginning in 23 days.
What’s in the envelope?
- Official letter from QSI
- Confirmation Letter of Invitation from the Chinese Gov’t.
- Name List of the Invited
- Chinese Working Permit
Below you will find a series of pictures that depict how I’m feeling at the moments. I will number and explain based on the numbers. lol!
- Excited about this expact life that I’ll be living.
- OOOOOOOOH EEEEEEEM GEEEEEE! My brain is running around in my head. I’m going absolutely crazy with all the paperwork and other stuff I have to accomplish in 23 days.
- uuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhh…what in the world have I DONE?! China?! Jesus be a fence and a gate, because I have NO idea what I’ve done.
- *screaming* I’ve signed the contract and it can’t be undone! I have no money!! WTH!
- Breath Marla breath…what’s done is done already. You’ll be ok.
- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!! I’m really about to do this. I was BORN to win! I’m a winner with a whole new zip code!
lol…I’ve gone through all of these emotions since March. The only thing I really haven’t done is cried yet.
well…23 more days of these feelings until I get a set of new ones. lol