Yep! This is so me right now!
Right now I am sitting down
being lazy watching Numbers and eating cherries.
Around 9 something this morning the doorbell rang and there was a police-like knock on the door. I
ran…lol! walked down the stairs yelling “I’m coming!”
Who was there…DHL. I got scared, nervous, and excited all at the same time because I knew that in the slender envelope the tall sexy chocolate man was carrying = my life beginning in 23 days.
What’s in the envelope?
- Official letter from QSI
- Confirmation Letter of Invitation from the Chinese Gov’t.
- Name List of the Invited
- Chinese Working Permit
Below you will find a series of pictures that depict how I’m feeling at the moments. I will number and explain based on the numbers. lol!
- Excited about this expact life that I’ll be living.
- OOOOOOOOH EEEEEEEM GEEEEEE! My brain is running around in my head. I’m going absolutely crazy with all the paperwork and other stuff I have to accomplish in 23 days.
- uuuuuuuuuuuggggghhhh…what in the world have I DONE?! China?! Jesus be a fence and a gate, because I have NO idea what I’ve done.
- *screaming* I’ve signed the contract and it can’t be undone! I have no money!! WTH!
- Breath Marla breath…what’s done is done already. You’ll be ok.
- YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!! I’m really about to do this. I was BORN to win! I’m a winner with a whole new zip code!
lol…I’ve gone through all of these emotions since March. The only thing I really haven’t done is cried yet.
well…23 more days of these feelings until I get a set of new ones. lol
~Love, Peace, and SOOOOOUL!!!
Twitter – @merijaanblog
YouTube – MeriJaanBlog
FB FanPage – Meri Jaan Blog
Periscope – @merijaanblog
10 thoughts on “Moving to China: Nervouscited”
I’m moving to Shanghai August 1. My 8th year teaching internationally!! I love it. Good luck in China. Reach out whenever, wherever.
I’m still oh so nervous. 8 years?! Oh I want to be like that. Where all have you been? Oh I’m on WeChat: Mzhunterteaches
What school are going to be at?
That cool, my family and I have 19 days until we leave for China. What city will you be willing in?
Oh wow! Are you all just going for a visit or to stay? I’ll be in Shenzhen.
We will be in Dongguan, what age(grade) will you be teaching?
Wow!! Congrats to you guys! I’ll be going back to Kindergarten, but only K5.
(Standing ovation) No point living if you can’t be extraordinary. Go get it. Don’t pack too much. You won’t wear it. See you soon.
Thx big cuz! I am learning this everyday. Yeah…I’m not planning on taking a lot. #happydance excited to see you too!