So I just had a
run-in conversation with someone. This someone is TELLING me what I need to be doing within a certain position that I have at the moment. I’m sitting and looking. Looking and sitting. In my mind I am going off, but I can’t do this in real life because
- There’s another person sitting in the room at the moment
- I’m really trying to work on my professional skills
- I didn’t come back to cut a
bitchperson. Look I’m trying to keep my Jamaican and Memphis locked away for a bit.
- All I hear in my head is my Mum saying, “Marla Darling”.
These folks betta be glad. B E. V E R Y. G L A D!
- I know the Creator
- I’m NOT trying to get fired
- I’m counting down until July 4th
LOOK!! I love Jesus, BUT I cuss
all the time a little!
So this is when I think of people staying in their own lane, BUT here’s the thing with that sometimes we do have to get in another person’s lane. When this has to be done you need to question yourself on whether it REALLY has to be done.
Cause lookie here…
EVERYONE has something that they need to be doing to make things to run properly. So in hindsight reminding people to stay in his/her lane also means you’re just helping them to remember that their job is important too and helps them focus on what’s important.